This is a quick salad to put together, with both light and starchy veggies to keep you full and give you tons of energy. Pair it with Sweet Dijon Dressing or any of your favorite salad dressings!
Sweet Potato Black Bean Salad
- 4 cups lettuce of choice
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 can black beans
- 2 cups cherry tomato(es) or sliced tomatoes
- 1 red pepper or yellow or green
- 1 cup hummus homemade or store bought
- Steam or bake the sweet potato and cut into cubes. Chop red pepper and tomato if not using cherry tomatoes.
- In a bowl, add all salad ingredients. Split into two lunches or dinners, or store for a few lunches for one for the week. Top with dressing of choice.