- 1 can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1 tsp aquafaba (juice from the chickpea can)
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp cayenne
- 1 tsp salt
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Put aquafaba in a large bowl, and spices in a separate, smaller bowl. Mix the spices together well and then add to the large bowl with oil. *You can add any mix of spices you like - even sweet spices. Play around and get creative!
- Add the chickpeas to the aquafaba and spice mixture and coat well and evenly.
- Put them on a baking sheet and bake for 30-40 minutes, or until crispy and crunchy.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!